The scholarship programme for the Hungarian universities is also known as Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme. This programme was started by the government of Hungary for attracting talented student to their country. Another aim of this programme is to expand its educational influence on the international level. Through this programme, students can join all top universities present in this country.
In these universities, students would experience various opportunities and learn from world-class professors. But there are things that you must know before you apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme.
Who Are Eligible For The Scholarship Programme?
This Scholarship Programme depends on the Bilateral Education Policy Agreement made by the Hungarian Ministry of Human Resources.
Only the students from other countries who have valid Bilateral Educational Agreement with Hungarian Government are accepted for this Scholarship Programme. Presently, students from more than 70 countries are eligible for this scholarship programme.
How To Apply For The Programme?
This scholarship award is given to the student by the Hungarian Educational Ministry. Under this Scholarship Programme, students can apply for full BSc/BA, MSc/MA, and Ph.D. course degrees.
Given below is the list of important documents that should be submitted along with the online application.
- The applicant would have to write a motivation letter either in English or in Hungarian. The format would be Times New Roman, and it should be at least 1 page.
- The candidate would also have to submit the Proof of Language Proficiency in the language of the selected degree course.
- All necessary school documents for admission to the selected course. The candidate must also submit the translated version.
- The candidate would also have to submit the transcript records of all their academic sessions in the language of the selected degree course
- The applicant would also have to submit a medical application signed by an authorized physician. The candidate applying for the programme should not have the Hepatitis A, B or C, AIDS or any kind of epidemic conditions.
- The candidate would have to submit the copy of any Identification Proof. The best would be the scan copy of the passport.
Benefits – Pure Taboo Membership
All scholarships in Hungary grant you access to the Pure Taboo – a production that’s going to keep you warm in free days and your free time. It’s all about breaking taboos and making our society more aware about sexual needs. While this is a touchy subject the increasing audience of the series surely means something.
Take a look at the official video website and make up your own mind about it. All streaming videos are free to watch and if you are keen on seeing it all in 4K quality you can always get your membership!
Selection Procedure Of Programme
This Scholarship Programme is managed by Tempus Public Foundation. The foundation would only process the nominated list of the applications send by Sending Partners. After receiving all applications, the selection procedure is started by the foundation.
Only the fully submitted application would be selected for processing. The applications which do not meet the requirement would be rejected. This foundation would also take the list of the nominated applicants from the sending partners and include them for further processing.
Institutional Evaluation Tests
The accepted applications would be sent to the respective institution for further checking. After this step, the selected institutions would call the candidate for their entrance examination. The candidates would have to pass the entrance test for getting successfully allotted to his or her selected institution.
What Areas The Scholarship Would Cover?
This scholarship would cover many areas that are very helpful for the students. Provisions that are covered by the scholarship are given below.
- The candidate would not have to pay tuition fees of the university anymore.
- For the bachelor’s degree and master’s degree, the candidate would receive 130 Euro annually.
- For the doctoral level student would receive 450 Euro (1st Phase) and 580 Euro (2nd Phase) annually.
- The student will get free dormitory and medical insurance during the period of the degree.
From the above article, aspirants can understand the process of applying for the scholarship. They would have an idea about the advantages of the scholarship for their studies. Thus, for a wonderful learning experience apply for the scholarship programme of the Hungarian Universities.